Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Furry Christmas

Welcome to another edition of the 
Muse:Christmas Visions card club challenge





I am a little out of my comfort zone this time around with my themed critters from Furry Christmas by Simon Says Stamp.  They are adorable and I decided to stamp them in SSS intense black ink and coloredwith my Copic markers.  
I made a mask and covered them prior to coloring and used Salty Ocean and Broken China distress oxide inks to make the background.  Some water splattering on the background and let dry thoroughly. 

Next, I stamped some small snowflake images and heat embossed using a Hero Arts White Puff EP.  Love the snow texture results from this EP!  The hat band, pom pom and slope that the critters are sitting on were dabbed with a versa mark pen and heat embossed using the same EP.  I decided to add a black frame.  What do you think?

Sentiment treatment is using the same EP.
I am in the process of making 12 of these...are you on track for making your Christmas cards?

Thanks for taking a peek and I look forward to seeing you in the gallery!

Chriss

3 comments:

  1. Chriss... so love your Muse card. I am so impressed it is one layer (almost). It is so adorable. I had never heard of white puff EP but it is now on the list! Fab effect. I am also going to try my new oxide inks on my card... first time! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun, Chriss ... love the texture from the puff EF ... it's so touchable! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love your little furry friends and that inky background is gorgeous. I think distress inks were made for snowy backgrounds.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a peek and leaving a comment :)